hair cut

I used to get about a #2 on the sides of my head, but since I had a HT( in late July) I have been geting the sides of my head cut #3. What is the lowest I can go? I would hope I'd be ok with a #2 without a line showing in the back because I beleive my scar is healed now.

I used to get about a #2 on the sides of my head, but since I had a HT( in late July) I have been geting the sides of my head cut #3. What is the lowest I can go? I would hope I'd be ok with a #2 without a line showing in the back because I beleive my scar is healed now.

The lowest that you can go depends on your scar. I can go to a #2 quite easily and the scar is not visible unless I bend over in direct light and the person is looking straight down at it. Even then, it is only a faint, thin line.

The only way that I can think of to find out how low you can go is to just cut it to a #2 and see if you can get away with it. Maybe do it at the beginning of a vacation or even a long weekend so it will have time to grow out a little before going back to work.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by headofhair:

A lot can also depend on the colour of your hair.

A no #2 is OK if you a fair haired but because of the contrast with a light scalp, dark haired guys shouldn;t go below a no#3 or even a no#4.

I have had loads of different styles - see my site at headofhair

It would depend on the density of the hair at the back of the head too, though. I am very fair-skinned with dark brown hair and I get away with it because I am lucky enough to have some pretty thick hair back there.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog