Pat--What is the difference between the top people?

Ron Shapiro, Jack Fisher, Robert McClellan, Bob Bernstein, Sharon Keene, etc.?

Alright, if these people are the best (relatively speaking) of a very flawed and unregulated profession that people still feel is necessary, how do you pick one to gamble on?

Money's not an issue. If you can pay for a transplant, you can usually pay for a plane ticket.

Pat? Anyone else?

Ron Shapiro, Jack Fisher, Robert McClellan, Bob Bernstein, Sharon Keene, etc.?

Alright, if these people are the best (relatively speaking) of a very flawed and unregulated profession that people still feel is necessary, how do you pick one to gamble on?

Money's not an issue. If you can pay for a transplant, you can usually pay for a plane ticket.

Pat? Anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Eugene,

Since the surgeons I recommend are generally doing the same procedure at the same level of experience, it is like comparing excellent to excellent. It is hard to differentiate between them.

I do still believe that Dr. Shapiro is unsurpassed both in technique and artistry. But many of the patients I have seen from the other surgeons I recommend do rival his work.

I would contact those that appeal to you and call them. Then go with the clinic that feels right for you. Of course, look at other clinics that are not recommended by me if you feel their work is on pare with those I recommend.

I am very selective and conservative in who I recommend. And I will only recommend those I feel confident do great work. Obviously my recommended doctors are not a definitive list of ALL the best.

Best of luck to you in getting the results you want. Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.