Dr. Rajput - dont give excuses for substandard ht

Nobuzz,

Bill, I agree with most all of what you say - I do think this patient was intentionally ripped off on the number of grafts planted vs what he paid. This has little to do with the quality (which is poor IMO), and it has to do with ethics. Ethics are a part of the assesment and my point is that waiting for a final result of the HT is not going to change the fact that he got overcharged.

You are correct...this is an entirely different issue. I won't comment on this however, because there is no way to conclude that with 100% certainty. But yes, this would be a matter of ethics!

Bill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Friends,

Thank you for all the support and inputs.

I was able to meet Dr. Nakatsui in Edmonton.

Edmonton a 3hr drive from Calgary and this doctor is worth meeting.

He examined me and he was very sad seeing my HT.

a)I have confirmed that its not 2400 grafts.Its just a few hundred .

b)The HT is of very Inferior quality.

c)The Grafts are placed significantly apart.

I asked him if I can go for another HT ,He said that I am not the right candidate since I have very less hair left in my Donor area.

I think things would have been much better if I would have gone to him first place.

I showed him the tables which Dr.Rajput prescribed to me.(In fact I had carried a lots of them to Canada,thinking medicine may be costly here)

a)Mon & Thuursday : Tab:Maximum Forte , Admax

b)Tue & Friday : Tab Irofal-AZ & Celin 500

c)Wed & Saturday : Tab Aminofit & Finepecia 1mg

His adviced me to take only Finpecia or Proscar and apply Minoxidil.

Infact he does not charge for the first appointment, he was kind enough to write a prescription for Proscar and Minoxidil so that I can purchase it in Calgary.

He was very honest enough to say that I dont have enough grafts at donor site to be transplanted.

And alternative I have is to wait for something like cloning to come up.

I did mention to him that I came to know about him from Hair Transplantnetwork .

I will wait for 6 more months, let see if any thing comes up.

As`far as the photos are concerned I need some time , I am put up with my Boss and not able to find anyone who can click them.Bit busy on a project here.

Regards

Sahil

Sahil,

Concentrate on your work. Go to the gym when you find time. there nothing like a good set of biceps to boost the mood when hair goes sparse and quacks take advantage.

I guess you can look fwd to one silver lining.

If most of the grafts failed to grow, atleast it will not look too unnatural.

Jagdish got screwed worse than you... got less grafts, placed far apart and all that. But most of his minis grew giving a pluggy look.

Did you get a chance to contact The association of plastic surgeons in India? Did Rajput agree to pay back the fee? Atleast, fee for the grafts he never placed in the first place.

Sahil,

Thanks for the update. My heart goes out to you in this time.

Waiting it out at this point is all you can do to see if the remaining grafts grow. It is certainly possible that you will experience more growth - but understand that it will certainly be thin regardless.

I'm a little surprised however, that you don't have much donor left. I would think even if there is some left to at least repair the work done - it might be worth it. However with your area of loss - it still might not be that helpful.

Keep us posted my friend,

Bill

• 1 year later...
have much donor left. I would think even if there is some left to at least repair the work done - it might be worth it. However with your area of loss - it still might not be that helpful.

Hello All,

I read all the comments on this blog & also confused too much because in some blogs i found that Dr. Rajesh Rajput is a good HT doctor in India & he is the very famous on all the blogs but when i check this & now i am totally confused that what can i do ??? as i am also planning for HT from Dr. Rajesh Rajput but my mind is telling no to me ... If anyone know the better HT doctor in India then please post it there & also i want top know about the RICHFEEL as this clinic is also doing HT but doesn't get any patient who express his view on blogs....

I am very tensed about my hair & planned for HT because my age is only 24 & feel very shamed ....

If anyone know better HT doctor in India then please post ur view here ....

Dear Sahil

Please stay focus. Looking at your picture I am sure lot better could have been done and should have done.

Hair transplant is a funny thing. All you need is wait for 8 months or so, then go to some one who understands the concept of Illusion creation and corrective surgery.

The worst part of hair transplant from an unexperinced surgeon is waste of grafts. If they are chubby grafts, its not very difficult to correct that appearence with just a few normal FU grafts.

Even if you have few left in the donor area, things can be improved sabstantially provided the surgeon knows how to arrange the limited number of grafts and give a reasonable effect.

Difficult but not Impossible.

Go and Visit some one who understand the job.

Ask leading questions, read about hair transplant and then at the end of the day choosing a doctor is your choice.

We all do make wrong choices, but its not the end of the world.

Relax wait and then see.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Dear Sumishr

Visit atleast three surgeries, meet real patients , se the results doctors are posting in this forum, if you think the doctor has a reasonable result that can be compared with the forum results just go to him. But do meet his patients. I am quiet concern about the paid consultants and paid models, meet the patients who have no link to the doctor.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 5 months later...

Is Dr Rajesh Rajput having a clinin in Hiranandani (powai ),since i have consulted him for hair tranplant ,kindly advice ...

Originally posted by Sahil:

Dear Friends,

First and formost I would thank all you guys for standing up for me.

My special thanx to Jolly , Thank a lot brother.

Dear Doctor ( Mr.Rajesh rajput) I was told by you that I don't require a transplant and only medicine alone will be sufficient to grow back the hair.

But after two months of medicine you told me that the only way out is a Hair Transplant . Initially you told me that only 1600 grafts ( and not 1600 hair) is required and few days before the surgery you told me that I require 2400 grafts ( and not 2400 hair).

I have paid you Rs 120000 for 2400 grafts and not for 2400 hair as mentioned by you. You also told me that each graft will have 3 hair which means 2400 grafts can give rise to 6000-7000 hair. And now you say its 2400 hairs ?????

Then why did you charge Rs 12000 for 2400 hair as quoted by you.

I am having my medicines religiously and its more than 3 months now but I find no change.

Dear doctor please remember that every patient who come to you is not filthy rich .

I come form a middle class family and it took 1 year for me to save Rs 80000 and Rs 40000 I had taken as loan which I am still repaying .

For you I might be just another patient , but remember for me you were a only source of hope.

I am here not to blame any one , May be I didn't do more research before finalizing my doctor. Well this could be a lesson to others .

Regards

Sahil

• 3 years later...

Read your whole story... i am 24 years old and m not bald yet but I can figure out two patches where i have lost lots of hair.. thinking of going to Dr. Rajesh Rajput; Can someone or you please suggest me if that should be a right step. Also i am very curious to know your final outcome after Dr. Rajeshh Rajput's HT surgery.

Hi Bill,

Read sahil's whole story... i am 24 years old and m not bald yet (I am still full head except two patches) but I can figure out two patches where i have lost lots of hair.. thinking of going to Dr. Rajesh Rajput; Can someone or you please suggest me if that should be a right step. Also i am very curious to know your final outcome of Sahil's state after Dr. Rajeshh Rajput's HT surgery.

Can you please suggest someone good; I have just started working so dont have too much to money to spend; but I have loosing all my confidence now.

REGARDS

The bottom line is...

2400 grafts is NOT enough grafts for that level of hair loss.

Will there be a cosmetic difference? Some for sure...but density will be significantly lacking.

The grafts are placed significantly far apart, and it seems that the incisions made were made with larger instrumentation.

This is clearly a substandard HT.

BUT...

Sahill,

All you can do is wait at this point. I strongly recommend that you fly to the states or Canada to see a top notch surgeon if you consider another HT.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Read sahil's whole story... i am 24 years old and m not bald yet (I am still full head except two patches) but I can figure out two patches where i have lost lots of hair.. thinking of going to Dr. Rajesh Rajput; Can someone or you please suggest me if that should be a right step. Also i am very curious to know your final outcome of Sahil's state after Dr. Rajeshh Rajput's HT surgery.

Can you please suggest someone good; I have just started working so dont have too much to money to spend; but I have loosing all my confidence now.

REGARDS

• 3 months later...

can anyone help me out? i have two patches on front side and a hair thinning on the centre, i have consulted rajesh rajput and took one course of medicine, but the results weren't much noticeable, can anyone tell me which is best way if it exists other than transplantation , if doing transplantation, which will be the best? cost is not an issue, but should be the best one with no side effects and less after effects... pls suggest

• 1 year later...

I have been to him around 6 months back.

His analyses was complete in 1 minute and he was like why dont you get a HT done now.

Since I was reluctant he said that I will be on medication and even that will bring my hair back.

The thing that disgusts me about him is that, he did not even care to analyse and just gave me medication which did not suite me and I lost more hair.

He is a money sucker and pl do not visit him

• 1 year later...

Dr Rajput is one of the worst doctors one can see. I went to his clinic through a reference and was very disappointed. The place is quite creepy, didnt see any patients there around 1 in the afternoon. He gave me a prescriptions for medicines and asked me to take laser therapy sessions there. I argued I need to think about it and he asked me to leave saying his consultation time is over. How can somebody even trust this guy to do a major procedure like HT So rude :mad:. Don't think anybody should trust this guy. You can't find his medicines outside so there is no way to authenticate medicines given. I found the place goofy and doctor is not trustworthy. Don't think he himself does the procedure.

@All: Please stay away from this guy. He's weird.