Help

Core9

I am 34, have had 3 successful transplants(about 75% regrowth), and 2 kind of unsuccessful ones(about 40% regrowth). I am on a low dosage of an anti-depressant, and anti anxiety meds which I was not taking when I had the first three procedures done....does anyone here have a similar situation with meds and did you have any regrowth problems?

Thanks.

I am 34, have had 3 successful transplants(about 75% regrowth), and 2 kind of unsuccessful ones(about 40% regrowth). I am on a low dosage of an anti-depressant, and anti anxiety meds which I was not taking when I had the first three procedures done....does anyone here have a similar situation with meds and did you have any regrowth problems?

Thanks.

Anti depressants/anxiety meds effect the seritonin/rekuptake and neuron activity which should not have effect on blood supply nor circulation (read your medicine's Package Insert under warnings, side effects, and precaution sessions to find out about your particular meds. But I dont believe you can relate you meds to your regrowth. It might have been a poor placement of the grafts, grafts too "packed" together, or poor disection from the strip. Next time go to the best of the best (in my opinion I their are about 5 docs who stand above the rest)