mark wahlberg

Guest Pumpkinhole

Guest Pumpkinhole

mark and donnie wahlberg are brothers, right? has anyone noticed that mark has a terrific head of hair whereas donnie obviously doesn't? if mark wahlberg has had any work done, it's remarkable. i just find the contrast between these two to be astonishing.

Guest Pumpkinhole

mark and donnie wahlberg are brothers, right? has anyone noticed that mark has a terrific head of hair whereas donnie obviously doesn't? if mark wahlberg has had any work done, it's remarkable. i just find the contrast between these two to be astonishing.

I have two older brothers(34, 33) One brother has a bald spot and a receding hair line(nw3), the other brother has a mild receding hair line(nw 2 maybe?) and no bald spot what so ever, not even thin in back. I am 22, taking the path the nw3 brother was taken(I noticed his a thin spot when he was around my age.) I am also taking proscar so hopefully I will end up even better off then both brothers.

none

none

Genes work in strange ways. I have a good friend who has incredibly thick hair, and he's 39. He probably never lost a single hair. His brother who is 33, lost all of his hair when he was about 20. It is unbelievable.

Manko

it's the same with my brother and me.

My brother has very thick hair and really no recession at 26. I lot hair in clumps at 22. My hair has always been thin and even before the hairloss, I referred to it as "haystack hair".

He just got a break in the hair department I didn't. I have my father's hairloss pattern.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.