3570 Grafts (Frontal Zone), Dr. Rahal

diamonddee

Well, I finally did it and this is what it looks like. I'm 2 days post-op now. The pain is bearable, the swelling is slowly working its way down my face and the Vitamin E oil is a mess but lets hope its all worth it.

Let me know what u guys think. You can search for my before pictures.

Well, I finally did it and this is what it looks like. I'm 2 days post-op now. The pain is bearable, the swelling is slowly working its way down my face and the Vitamin E oil is a mess but lets hope its all worth it.

Looks very good so far, and 3500 should fill that area nicely. Any plans for the rest of the head when this is grown, or do you plan to wait longer?

Originally posted by diamonddee:

Htownballa, I'm 28 yrs old and the total graft count was 3570 grafts in about 80cm2.

John_in_NC, considering that I am still relatively young and I have been on Propecia for just 3 months now, I'm planning on waiting it out for atleast a year and then re-assess the situation. Ideally, I think I will go for another 3000 graft procedure for the crown.

• Administrators

diamonddee,

Congratulations on your surgery. It looks impressive. Do you know the number of hair transplanted in addition to grafts?

I'm encouraging patients and physicians to provide not just the graft count but the number of hairs per graft (i.e. X # of 1 hair grafts, X # of 2 hair grafts etc).

Feel free to also create a free weblog to document your progress. We all look forward to seeing your progress.

Best wishes for great hair growth.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.