5.5 Month Update: 5566 With Dr. Hasson

Sparse

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sparse:

So, is '10 months' the time point by which most patients have witnessed the lion's share of their result? I know follicles are on a 3-5 month growth cycle, so it seems like 10 months gives them all a chance to go through two full cycles . . . ?

I think you get most of the results by month 12, but the color matching and texture continues to improve for 24 months.

Great results, congrats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog

Biscuit: Thanks much . . . it's nice to think about potential improvement all the way out 24 months.

Bighose: Thanks for the kind words, and I'll be pulling for you to be one of the lucky "early growth" guys, as well. I never expected to be so fortunate, but sure won't complain!

sparse,

5.5 months and looking at your pics... WOW, you look incredible!

by the way, in my opinion short hair would look much more better on you, maybe you can have a cut short as your first pic at H&W. aynway thats only my opinion and you can do whatever u want since you have hair now! congats again!

Azazelgs,

Thanks, you're very kind.

As for hair length . . . I'm sure over the next year I'll experiment with long hair, short hair, and everything in between. I actually like it the length it was in that 5.5 month photo (a little on the shaggy side), but that may be in part because the length seems to add to the perceived density for now. Maybe as things thicken up in the next 4-6 months it will look even better short.

It's just cool to have enough hair now to experiment with it!