Hey Joe . I know you go through alot to get everyones pictures on your site and you spend alot of your time tracking down patients.

Its a great way of getting clients like Dr Hasson implied.

Is there anyway you could start doing something which will only take less then 30 seconds each time you post a pic?

That would be to post the breakdown of the grafts instead of just the grand total. You know how many 1,2,3,and 4s were used .

I see most clinics are doing this now.

Thanks

e how you guys get these big numbers on a consistent basis

PGP,

I will when I can but understand graft breakdowns will not make this any more clear because when you see that we have multi-hair grafts like everyone else (except mini-graft MUGS) then you will not have any more of a clear indication than before.

What it takes to get these big sessions is taking about twice as long as the average clinic to remove the strip, utilizing our own approach for judging donor tension and closure and having the largest full-time staff in the industry that has almost zero waste when dissecting grafts. As you know we didn't just start doing this overnight as several years ago we were topping out at about 3000 grafts for big sessions when everyone else was doing 1500icon_smile.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thats ok I would still like to see them .Thanks

Ill keep reminding you brotha icon_wink.gif

Oh if thats too much how about total hairs

You said earlier that we show more details regarding our work than any other clinic and this is proven by how we present our results.

In order for that to be entirely true graft and hair counts should be included.

By the way you know your my guy so dont take this the wrong way.

I just dont want any smaller clinic splitting grafts just to inflate graft and hair count to impress us or try and wiggle into the coalition.