What do you think surgens only . on level of rescession how many graphs to make a dramtic difference

I'm no expert at all, but a guy on Dr. Ziering's web site had something a bit similar to yours and he got 1350, which made a huge difference. Check out www.zieringmedical.com, and look at the pics of the guy who got 1350 grafts.

Please Help Me

Frustrated Young Guy

How old are you David Letterman? You look real young.

Bye the way I am starting to suspect that some of the posters here work for www.zieringmedical.com. I have no hard proof yet. But it's beginning to become clear.

Beware when anyone recommends them.

P.S. In my opinion, www.zieringmedical.com is a pretty unethical group. They actually do HT work on 20 year olds and younger. Kinda just like Bosley and MHR. Sending fake posters here to talk them up is right up their alley.

Just on the pure chance you have not read any of my other posts.

HT consultants and doctors are not like regular docs.

When you visit a regular doc you pay if your sick, not sick, he cures you, gives you a shot, or sends you to someone else. You pay to be in a room with him.

Allot of young guys, myself included, visit HT doctors and do not realize that HT doctors are losing money when they talk to you. They only make money when they are cutting into your scalp.

Their goal is to spend as little time as possible needed to get you under the knife. That's why they hire consultants, to do most of the dirty work.

Consultant are on bonus plans. It's against the law to pay them straight commission. But it's pretty much the same thing.

My point, when you enter a HT doctors' office, every minute they spend talking to you they lose money. They only make money when they get you under the knife.

Remember that when you visit any HT doctor. What's in your best interest is not neccessarly in theirs.

I got my HT work at your age. Biggest, biggest, biggest, mistake in my life. They should have rejected me, but an empty chair brings in no money. So they mislead me in many, many ways.

The doctor was Dr. Paul Straub at www.bosley.com.

Over the years I lost about 3 times as much hair. My hair loss slowed in my early thirties. I was about as bald as you at 25. By 40 I had the hair of Peter Boyle on "Everyone Loves Ramon."

Good luck with what ever you.