I just scheduled a consultation!

I have a consultation scheduled at Dr. Tessler's office for the 10th and this will be my first HT so i was wondering what some good questions are to ask. I'm worried about the scar, so I intend on asking about that but what are some others good questions?

Congrats on moving forward!

Questions....hmmmm.....the basics, for sure: graft #s, your NW pattern/level, what kind of density you should expect. Relating to these: before and afters of a case(s) similiar to yours.

I'd also ask him to assess your donor (quantity and quality), which is a critical player in not just the outcome of your impending HT, but your overall gameplan. Depending on your loss (and laxity/donor density) you may or may not want to attack a specific region with this HT and shoot for maximum density, or go moresoe for coverage.

Best of luck!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

your in good hands my friend, i had surgery with Dr. Tessler May 21st and everything has gone excellent to date. Tessler will evaluate and assess your situation without you even having to ask a question. even still, don't shy away from asking questions if something concerns you.