Dr. Shapiro and FUE

Bana

Hi again NA,

I do not think Dr. Ron Shapiro is doing that much FUE/FIT although I know he is broadening his skills in that area. His current demand is still in strip from what I have heard so I know he is very busy.

Dr. Paul Rose spends about half of his clinical time working with Dr. Shapiro in Mpls, MN and Dr. Rose does incredible FUE/FIT procedures. Dr. Rose is teaching his FIT techniques as he and Dr. Shapiro are long-time colleagues and had a major influence on Dr. Shapiro getting in the HT practice so most of their past are strip procedures. He along with Dr. Shapiro are highly recommended on this forum and others.

Dr. Rose does most of his FUE/FIT procedures out of his Tampa, FL clinic and offers patients some travel assistance. His pricing is at $8.00 US per FUE/FIT graft up to 1,000 grafts. He charges $7.00 US per graft thereafter.

I am considering a FUE/FIT procedure with Dr. Rose myself and would have done it by now but I have other out-of-pocket medical bills that are keeping me from getting it.

If you want to write to Dr. Rose you can e-mail him at paultrose@yahoo.com and his direct phone number is (612) 965-4247. Best wishes to you.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY