Doc Alex Ginzburg

Have someone heard about Doc Alex Gynzburg ?

Does he also perform ultra refined follicular unit transplantation ?

Can you give me some feedbacks, since he seems the ISHRS nearest doc for my case !?

Have someone heard about Doc Alex Gynzburg ?

Does he also perform ultra refined follicular unit transplantation ?

Can you give me some feedbacks, since he seems the ISHRS nearest doc for my case !?

ISHRS membership is not a guarantee of quality (it even says that, on their website).

Do some research on your doc. (What we call 'doing your homework'). If you don't want to get screwed up, you have to "be your own expert". Read up on what makes the best procedures "the best". Then ask your doctor what procedures he uses...

here are a couple of hints, to jumpstart you:

The clinic must use binocular microscopes to dissect the donor strip. This increases graft yield and prevents waste. NO LOOPS for dissection.

Avoid clinics who use multi-bladed knives for removing the donor strip. A single bladed knife creates less damage and wastes fewer grafts.

Avoid clinics that use a "Mixed Graft" approach (sometimes called Varigrafting, or Micro/Minigrafting). What you want is microscopically dissected, individual Follicular Unit grafts. The so-called "All-FU" procedure is 'the gold standard' but most clinics don't use it. Mixed grafting is faster and more profitable for them and they figure that the results of Mixed Grafts is "good enough". Don't settle for less, get an all-FU transplant from an experienced clinic (one that has been doing this technique for a while).

Use a clinic where you will be the only patient that day, and get the doctor's full attention. Choose a clinic that doesn't use pressure to sell you on a transplant.

You might not be able to get a transplant like that, at a local clinic. You may have to make an effort to travel. IT'S WELL WORTH TRAVELLING (sorry about the caps) to see a doc who is considered ONE OF THE BEST (not because he says he's the best, but because real patients say so). Don't cut corners when it comes to permanently altering your appearance!

Does Dr Gizburg have a website?

• 18 years later...

The customer service provided for this clinic is a disgrace. I was quoted 25,000 NIS (just over 6,000 EUR) Which is not the issue here. When I followed up about this quote a few days later after paying a deposit fee, seeing as the the grafts were minimal (2,150) I was not provided with any explanation as to how they got to this set price. I was then made to feel ashamed for even enquiring about it. The doctor himself was blasé and was in and out of the consultation in about 5 seconds. If this is the treatment they provide before  procedure, think about what you will receive afterwards. My advice is to avoid this place like the plague. They just want to take your money. Typical Israeli attitude. No retention effort to keep my business or an attempt to call me back or schedule a quick call with the doctor. I have had a successful procedure before in Turkey at Vera clinic and would recommend that place 100 times over before Alex Ginzburgs Clinic.