Live Chat Going on Now! Come Join the Fun

Guest wanthairs

i MUST SAY....

Us hairloss sufferers are very lucky to have this site up with all its facilities.

I remember a year ago after I just got divorced and had to reconsider everything in life and make changes in order to move on.....

The one thing that bothered me was hairloss and after a google search i found this site. After consultation with it I got a HT and will get as many as I can to complete my restoration....

Tonight we had two docs who took out time from their evenings to join us answering all the questions we had.....

My point is, to everyone out there....this site is your saving grace...So.... participate, indulge, learn, team up with us, and you can overcome this hairloss problem......You dont know how lucky you are. I wish something like this was available 20 years ago when i first needed it. But 20 years into hairloss with no meds, it looks like I will have a good hair restoration and look good, maybe even as good as Joetronic...AND IT ALL STARTED WITH HAIR TRANSPLANT NETWORK....

THANKYOU TOO EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENT AND ONGOING EDUCATION !!!!