anyone noticed side effects with avodart?.....

willie

i'm 32 and used propecia for 7 years with great success until it seemed it was losing its effectiveness. i then switched to avodart for the last 4 months and have noticed the typical sexual side effects; decreased sex drive, impotence, etc. has anyone else had these problems. is it too strong? i'm starting to think i should go back to propectia. help.....

is proscar the same thing as propecia, but just offered in a stronger dosage (1.25 to 1)?

would you recommend more time with avodart, switch back to propecia, or try proscar?

i need yall's advice, thanks!

i'm 32 and used propecia for 7 years with great success until it seemed it was losing its effectiveness. i then switched to avodart for the last 4 months and have noticed the typical sexual side effects; decreased sex drive, impotence, etc. has anyone else had these problems. is it too strong? i'm starting to think i should go back to propectia. help.....

is proscar the same thing as propecia, but just offered in a stronger dosage (1.25 to 1)?

would you recommend more time with avodart, switch back to propecia, or try proscar?

i need yall's advice, thanks!