its going fast

vikas

hi,

i m 22 and new to the forum and have been suffering from severe hair loss since 3 yrs.i hv started lookin bald from the front and i just cant take the fact that i ll be bald in a year or so.i m totally devastated and helpless.also i don no if its genetic hair loss or not.there s no family history of loosing hair.will propecia work in that case.i actually suffer from severe dandruff and hv a lot of itching on my scalp specially when i go out.plzz advice me on thios issue as i m not aable to concentrate at all these days.i m about to finish college n ll be joining a great job next yr but my hair loss just doesn let me feel happy.should i go for generic propecia as its more affordable.ll that work.plzz help!!!

hi,

i m 22 and new to the forum and have been suffering from severe hair loss since 3 yrs.i hv started lookin bald from the front and i just cant take the fact that i ll be bald in a year or so.i m totally devastated and helpless.also i don no if its genetic hair loss or not.there s no family history of loosing hair.will propecia work in that case.i actually suffer from severe dandruff and hv a lot of itching on my scalp specially when i go out.plzz advice me on thios issue as i m not aable to concentrate at all these days.i m about to finish college n ll be joining a great job next yr but my hair loss just doesn let me feel happy.should i go for generic propecia as its more affordable.ll that work.plzz help!!!

• Administrators

Vikas,

Welcome to our community. I starting loosing my hair right after college so I can relate to how upset you are. Hair loss is certainly unfair, especially at age 22.

Propecia may help slow or even stop your hair loss. I suggest you do a free consult with an ethical hair restoration physician and if appropriate get a prescription.

Then spend your time on this and other forums to learn about all your options. I think it will give you some peace of mind knowing that there really are viable treatments.

To find a quality physician in your area who prescribes Propecia, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.