New member with a question

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and have a quick question for you . I recently booked a HT with Dr Feller and I will be having the surgery in early March 2009. He recommended that I get around 2500-3000 grafts on the front 1/3 of my head. While I am excited about this I just recently found out my good friends wedding is going to be about 70 days later. Do you think I will be able to look somewhat decent at the wedding to not draw much attention to myself. My recipient area will have to be shaved down so I was hoping just before the wedding I would be able to shave the rest of my head to match my hair length. I still have a decent amount of hair on my first 1/3 of my head so i hope this will grow back some by then. Any info would help.

-Pete

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and have a quick question for you . I recently booked a HT with Dr Feller and I will be having the surgery in early March 2009. He recommended that I get around 2500-3000 grafts on the front 1/3 of my head. While I am excited about this I just recently found out my good friends wedding is going to be about 70 days later. Do you think I will be able to look somewhat decent at the wedding to not draw much attention to myself. My recipient area will have to be shaved down so I was hoping just before the wedding I would be able to shave the rest of my head to match my hair length. I still have a decent amount of hair on my first 1/3 of my head so i hope this will grow back some by then. Any info would help.

-Pete

Just like Tommy said, you'll be looking normal - maybe even a little better, at the 70 day mark.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

70 days is like 2 months and 10 days. I think you should look at peoples 2-3 month pictures and make your own judgments because I think people and opinions may vary. Good luck with your HT! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs