Is it safe to have a more Hairline work done at exactly 12 months after your last?

Hi guys, just a quick question. I am having an Scar Revision/staple-cycle Experiment with Dr Feller. The grafts from the the scar revision will go to my hairline as it's not as thick as how I and Dr Feller want it.

I had my last 2100 graft FUT into front/hairline in late Nov'05. I'm looking at dates and theres an opening at exactly 12 months post op (late Nov'06). Is this an OK period to have more hairline work or should I wait to see if I get more growth?

Cheers

BAL

The comments/statements made above are my opinion only.

898 Scar Revision and Staple Cycle Experiment - Dr Feller & Dr Rogers (Nov'06)

2200 Strip - Dr Feller (Nov'05)

4 bad surgeries at Hosp Grp

BAL,

From my research I believe that you would have achieved all of your growth by the 6-8 month mark. After that the new hair will only thicken which is what gives the improved cosmetic effect.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Great Stuff.. thanks for your input guys. Dr Feller said it would be safe but I just thought I'll double check. I'm nearly 10 months post op and I did see two hairs pop out in my hairline just the other day but I guess at 12 months it would be safe to say my growth would have surpassed.

Cheers

BAL

Hi Bal, i will echo what the others have said, perfectly safe, by the way i saw your 6 month hairline pics and was very impressed, do you have any up to date pics of the hairline, as you are now 10 months in?

Good luck with the new procedure, and congrats to all the docs involved for getting together and arranging it for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Garageland, Thanks. Some of my family are abroad right now and have taken my digital camera with them so I will be looking to get some pics taken once their back.