takeing propecia in airport

I kept my pills and rogaine foam (which is 2.1 oz., less than the 3 oz. limit) in a Ziploc bag and separately from my other stuff going into the scanner. Never had any problems. They never even asked me what the pills were and what they did. They probably see those kind of drugs everyday at the airport .

Originally posted by mrcool20:

i thought drugs were detected by the scanner

For everyone's sake, I hope they ARE detected by the scanner. Carrying medicines on a flight is perfectly allowed.

Like others have said, its fine to take propecia in your carry on baggage. Also, since its not a liquid you don't need to put it into one of the zip-loc security bags.

Some countries have restrictions on the import of medicine, but as long as you are taking a months supply or less that's not likely to be an issue.

I took propecia and my pain meds out of pakistan without any problems. As long as it's in the package with a description you should be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I just flew a few days ago with propecia and my entire pack of drugs for post op HT surgery. They stopped me b/c of the graftcite spray b/c it it is over 5 oz. but once I showed them my head and explained they didnt bother me about any of it anymore. So, I think you will be safe for sure.

Airport security staff are strange people... one time I put my MSM in my hand luagage by mistake [the bottles I get them in are massive so I had put roughly 50 capsules in a plastic bag] and I was searched while going through check in. They found the pills, I was asked what they were to which I replied "they are just some type of vitamin for hair and nail health" - I was fully expecting a in depth integration (which would have been justified) but I was surprised when he said "OK, go through".

No further questions? Anyone who uses MSM will know it is a white powder and comes in clear capsules (at least mine does).

Why I wasn't hauled in to an office and questioned, suspected of drug trafficing is beyond me, though I wasn't in the slightest bit surprised by the attempted terrorist attack in December.