Thinning/Receding Hairline at 24

Here's the deal... I'm 24 years old and my hairline seems to be receding, or at least thinning quite a lot. The rest of my hair is fairly thick and I was wondering if having the thinning area filled in would even be an option. I've included a couple of pictures that I took today to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance!

07272008135ca4.jpg

t86azs.jpg

You seem like a definite diffuse thinner; the question is how diffuse will you get. Personally, I was where you were at one point -- but my thinning did not stop, though it was contained to the general area that you are experiencing losses.

Get on finasteride ASAP; also, start up minox ASAP if you don't mind the hassle. Get some consults w/ really good clinics -- live or onlin -- and see what they have to say. My guess is that they will want you to get on fin for ~9months before a HT.

In the meantime, you may want to consider nanogen (and/or dermmatch) -- I think it could work wonders for you and would be pretty easy to attain.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!