Need Some Advice

mikcoe

Hi everyone,

I live in NYC and am thinking about a HT. I really don't know much about the whole thing. I've been wearing a hair system for the past few years and simply can not deal with it anymore. I mean, does the transplant look and feel comletely natural?

OK, I won't start firing off all my questions here as I'm sure a qualified doctor can handle that. I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as far as surgeons in NYC. Also, I know money should not be a main consideration but I really can't afford to shell out 10 grand in one shot. How much do HT generally cost and do any surgeons offer some kind of financing?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies for making this process a little easier for me.

Hi everyone,

I live in NYC and am thinking about a HT. I really don't know much about the whole thing. I've been wearing a hair system for the past few years and simply can not deal with it anymore. I mean, does the transplant look and feel comletely natural?

OK, I won't start firing off all my questions here as I'm sure a qualified doctor can handle that. I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as far as surgeons in NYC. Also, I know money should not be a main consideration but I really can't afford to shell out 10 grand in one shot. How much do HT generally cost and do any surgeons offer some kind of financing?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies for making this process a little easier for me.

You might want to consult with Dr. Bernstein in NYC. He is considered one of the best, and is also known for not giving guys a "hard sell". He also has a monthly open house where you can see former patients in person, which is very important. Keep in mind these guys are "best-case-scenarios" and your results will vary. We all have different ideas about what a great result should look like. Also, check if any of those guys at the open house had a similar amount of hair loss as you do, and similar hair characteristics, as you judge their results.

I would see Dr. Bernstein personally, in addition to going to an open house.

www.newhair.com