Swami Ramdev

I've heard of this Yoga guru who claims by using various breathing techniques and rubbing nails together hair loss can be reversed. He has a huge following in Asia. You guys used his techniques with results or heard anything negative on results?

Yes, He is great yogi (probably in his late 40's or early 50's) and has great black hair like a 15 year old girl. His breathing techniques really do help and is also now followed by doctors around the world. However I am not sure of all the different techniques suggested by him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yes i heard of him too and i have seen him enough videos and his asnas, what ever i read about him, there is no negative effort what so ever, you rightly said that nail rubbing thing i also heard, yes he his a extreme yoga guru from india and have followers from all over the world, you will definetly get the better result follow his videos and articles

Thanks for your reply.I can't find his yoga videos for hair but there are several other yoga videos by other gurus.Have you tried yoga?If yes then how was the result?

you can search the video in youtube, yes i have tried some yogas it is not much tough, you can do it at home... just few breathing yoga, and others, it feels relax, i dont do it regularly but it shows some postitive result and you feel confident.

Hi

Thanks again for replying

I am unable to find Swami Ramdev's video for hair on YT.All that i have found are some videos by some other yoga teachers.Can you please share the link of the video that you are mentioning?

Yea i agree with you that it helps in relaxation and all,but any good effect on your hair?

look dear what i have read about him is that he treats the problem by purifying the blood stream and basicaly treats diseases internaly by many other yogas and asnas, pranayam and diet that help to treat many diseases. so yes i will say it will help your your health and increase blood flow and purify the blood that reaches to scalp for better hair growth he has different techniques for that, one excercise i do it is so simple that you can do at any time like rubbing nails

i'll post some videos from youtube that may be helpful to you. check it out

Baba Ramdev -Yoga Science, Pranayam & Yoga Asanas - YouTube

Baba Ramdev -Yoga for the Youth (Yuvaon Ke Liye) - YouTube

Thanks for replying.Ok i will try rubbing nails yoga.Actually what i wanted was a yoga video by Baba Ramdev in which he shows the yoga for hair,what you have posted are his yoga videos for the whole body.