UK Surgeon recommendation please

DBrownBoy

Hi,

I have norwood 2/3a grade loss and am only 27 years old.

I am based in Leeds in the UK and was wandering about HT surgeons in the UK.

Please could people recommend.

I am considering seeing Farjo - I have ruled out Norton based on previous threads.

If people with personal experiences (good or bad) could post photos I would be very very grateful.

Wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year --Thanks

Hi,

I have norwood 2/3a grade loss and am only 27 years old.

I am based in Leeds in the UK and was wandering about HT surgeons in the UK.

Please could people recommend.

I am considering seeing Farjo - I have ruled out Norton based on previous threads.

If people with personal experiences (good or bad) could post photos I would be very very grateful.

Wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year --Thanks

DBrownboy,

Unfortunately, I cannot help you regarding good doctors in the UK. Note: I'm not saying there aren't any there, I just have never researched it. This may not be what you want to hear, but the best advice anyone can give you is: don't let location determine which doctor you go and see. Many people travel across the world to visit well known top doctors in the world who yield amazing results.

You may want to start your research with the coalition doctors (link below).

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

Additionally...are you on any medication? You may want to get on Finasteride and/or minoxodil ASAP in order to stop future loss and potentially regrow some hair.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Guest Cousin_It

As of this time surgeons in the UK would not be up to par to US surgeons. Many of out UK residents have opted to travel to the US for the best work. A number have posted their experiences, take a look. Perhaps you can contact one of your fellow countrymen, Spex. He has advised many in your area and may be helpful in your search. Best of Luck!

PS...disregard Johnno's post, that clinic is unacceptable.

Norton doesn't perform surgery himself because he was struck off the GMC register for butchering liposuction patients and his HTs are even worse than the liposuction butcherings he performed.

Thomas Norton who left liposuction patients disfigured and in agony has been struck off the medical register.

I have seen many HT victims from this clinic and the results are absolutely appalling.

Originally posted by johnno:

the results are what i think are good for a UK hair transplant, consisting of micro grafts to the front and mini grafting towards the back.

johnno with all due respect your ht is very old school and has been performed by one of the notorious mills in the UK. I truly hope for your sake that this recent HT by Norton is ok as they have a long list of unhappy customers.

There are many guys from this clinic who have since required repair work and have realised through researching the forums that the US and Canada is the place to go to have the best surgeons in the world peform on you.

If you are happy with your results that is the main thing but seek advice from experienced posters and vets with regards to a possible next procedure if/when required.

I am from the UK and fortunately found these forums prior to having a HT and i thank my lucky stars that i bumped in to Spex.

I had my HT with DR Feller in New York and am inceredibly happy with the results. I got the infamous hair greed and have only recently been back for some more.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=150307