new growth

werewolfhead

I have a question for anyone regarding new growth. I am 10 weeks out from a 500 FUE procedure and have about 25% new growth coming in I would say. Will these new hairs grow slower than say my beard hairs for the first 6 months or so or can one expect them to grow at the same rate as normal hairs? I know that they are not expected to mature in diameter for a year or so but what about the rate at which the growing ones grow longer? It seems from what I can tell now that these new hairs coming in are not growing as fast as my beard hairs would if I let them grow out though this is difficult to say. Comments? thanks, WWH

I have a question for anyone regarding new growth. I am 10 weeks out from a 500 FUE procedure and have about 25% new growth coming in I would say. Will these new hairs grow slower than say my beard hairs for the first 6 months or so or can one expect them to grow at the same rate as normal hairs? I know that they are not expected to mature in diameter for a year or so but what about the rate at which the growing ones grow longer? It seems from what I can tell now that these new hairs coming in are not growing as fast as my beard hairs would if I let them grow out though this is difficult to say. Comments? thanks, WWH