Shaving head for opp and HT without medication

A few quick questions guys.

Is it usually up to you the patient to decide if you want to shave your head for a HT or will the dr insist?

Do they usually have to shave alot of your head or just the donor and recipient area?

Is it more common to shave the recipient or the donor area?

Lets say i had a hairline similar to birdy requiring 2000 grafts or so to the hairline, what are the pros and cons of - getting that done 1000 this year...and the other 1000 in a years time?

Shockloss?

Final result?

would you think it would alot easier to conceal if you only get 1000 done at a time?

Do some drs give a discount on the price, for the second and third proceedure etc? Have you guys experienced that?

Bill, is it ok if i post up a website? just so some of the smarter people on here can give me their thoughts on the dr and his services. Is that ok?

Its dr knudsens site in sydney australia. Its not to advertise, and im happy to remove it..within a couple of days. ?

How dramatic was shedding when you guys started taking rogaine or propecia? Was it dramatic? and how long before it stopped shedding?

Are there any dangers in taking propecia every second day? Has anyone heard of that actually accellerating hairloss by distabalising your dht and creating trauma?

How do you put on rogaine? is it just shampoo? its a liquid is it?

Can you use toppix with gel or moose or brill cream? If you sweat or get wet from rain etc? will toppix run down your face like dirt?

Does anyone know, of a good oil based product - nothing to do with hairloss, but to do with hair style --- that will make your hair appear wet all day long? I have tried brill cream, it doesnt seem to stay wet enough? has anyone used a type of oil or anything like that on their hair?

How long did u guys wait from first seeing a dr to actually getting the HT, ie what was the waiting period?

Thanks

A few quick questions guys.

Is it usually up to you the patient to decide if you want to shave your head for a HT or will the dr insist?

Do they usually have to shave alot of your head or just the donor and recipient area?

Is it more common to shave the recipient or the donor area?

Lets say i had a hairline similar to birdy requiring 2000 grafts or so to the hairline, what are the pros and cons of - getting that done 1000 this year...and the other 1000 in a years time?

Shockloss?

Final result?

would you think it would alot easier to conceal if you only get 1000 done at a time?

Do some drs give a discount on the price, for the second and third proceedure etc? Have you guys experienced that?

Bill, is it ok if i post up a website? just so some of the smarter people on here can give me their thoughts on the dr and his services. Is that ok?

Its dr knudsens site in sydney australia. Its not to advertise, and im happy to remove it..within a couple of days. ?

How dramatic was shedding when you guys started taking rogaine or propecia? Was it dramatic? and how long before it stopped shedding?

Are there any dangers in taking propecia every second day? Has anyone heard of that actually accellerating hairloss by distabalising your dht and creating trauma?

How do you put on rogaine? is it just shampoo? its a liquid is it?

Can you use toppix with gel or moose or brill cream? If you sweat or get wet from rain etc? will toppix run down your face like dirt?

Does anyone know, of a good oil based product - nothing to do with hairloss, but to do with hair style --- that will make your hair appear wet all day long? I have tried brill cream, it doesnt seem to stay wet enough? has anyone used a type of oil or anything like that on their hair?

How long did u guys wait from first seeing a dr to actually getting the HT, ie what was the waiting period?

Thanks

thank you very much spex.

Why dont you use rogaine? have you ever tried it?

If you get 1 transplant, and then another one later, are the transplanted hairs from transplant one likely to suffer shockloss like your natural hairs are the second transplant? or they are more resilient?

and even from the beginning you only took it every second day?

Who told you to only take it every 2nd day and for what reason?

you know how propecia is a DHT blocker correct? where as rogaine is not?

does that mean that you can use rogaine to make your hair grow and then cease taking it and still derive the benefit? Would it be wise to take rogaine post operation for a short period of time? just to improve the results?

Would you recommend that?

Thanks.