CAN A DOC BE REMOVED FROM "THE LIST "

wtf

WTF,

If you know about these complaints for HTN recommended Dr let's here them or have a link. Just stating isn't enough. Give me the data.

Peace Jrp65

Ok,

I have been reading this site for well over 6 months. Dr Ross is the first recmnd doc I have heard anyone complain about. I am not saying that all the docs on this site are perfect or even good. What i am saying is that this is the first one I have heard of that has been singled out for bad work. WTF - I know money is part of the way things operate here. But as log as you know that and listen to the experiences of different people you can still make an informed choice. Can't get something for nothing.

I would really like to see some of the veterans who have been here for over a year and who have multiple HTs report about their conditions to date. Jotronic and a couple of others are unique in that they show us a long term view. Maybe because they are happy with their result not only do they share but they go back to the same doc.

I wonder how many guys go back to the same doc for their 2nd or 3rd HT

Peace,

Jrp65

• 6 years later...
Guest Dr. Brandon Ross

I realize that this thread is over 6 years old, but it was just recently pointed out to me by a patient. I'd just like to make it known that I am not the Dr. Ross being mentioned in this thread (I'm Brandon Ross). I believe the Dr. Ross being discussed here was female, and she was removed from the recommended list years ago.

Dear members and guests,

Since Dr. Ross replied to an old thread to share with the community that he is not the Dr. Ross they are referring to, I now feel compelled to address the content in this thread so that people understand how we recommend and remove surgeons.

Our list of recommended surgeons is dynamic, not static. No surgeon can earn tenure on this community no matter how well they've performed in the past. Only surgeons who continue to consistently provide state of the art hair transplants with excellent results can continue their recommendation by this community.

This means that surgeons recommended on the Hair Transplant Network and Coalition members can and have lose their membership if they don't contine to meet our high standards.

The continued review process includes Pat's visits to clinics, observing our surgeons in live surgery, regular evaluation of physician posted photos, and genuine patient feedback on our discussion forum.

No physician can bat a thousand. But if we feel a surgeon is no longer consistently meeting our high standards, they are promptly removed.

I hope this addresses any concerns or questions this thread may have evoked.

See also "How We Recommend Hair Transplant Surgeons"

Best wishes,

Bill