Propecia - Dry throat/bloating

fineredhair

Ok yall i thought id throw this out there. I have been taking propecia for about 4 1/2 months now. At about the 1 month mark i began getting a dry throat at night. Unfortunately, this coincided with winter and the dry heat in my apartment. I got a humidifier but it did not seem to help much. Now at the 4 month mark it has gotten a bit worse and keeps lingering. I decided to go to the doctor and he gave me some post nasal drip stuff. This has helped a bit...

I was wondering has anyone ever had a problem with runny nose/dry throat due to proscar? Also, i think ive gained some weight in the abdomen, feeling a little bloated...(however i also quit smoking a couple months back). Its so hard to put a finger on things when i have had so many lifestyle changes not to mention a hair transplant in february.....

Your thoughts are much appreciated...

Cheers!

Ok yall i thought id throw this out there. I have been taking propecia for about 4 1/2 months now. At about the 1 month mark i began getting a dry throat at night. Unfortunately, this coincided with winter and the dry heat in my apartment. I got a humidifier but it did not seem to help much. Now at the 4 month mark it has gotten a bit worse and keeps lingering. I decided to go to the doctor and he gave me some post nasal drip stuff. This has helped a bit...

I was wondering has anyone ever had a problem with runny nose/dry throat due to proscar? Also, i think ive gained some weight in the abdomen, feeling a little bloated...(however i also quit smoking a couple months back). Its so hard to put a finger on things when i have had so many lifestyle changes not to mention a hair transplant in february.....

Your thoughts are much appreciated...

Cheers!