Picture sizes

jedi

I noticed a few guys having some problem with image sizes.A simple solution for Xp users is to download this... http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

Select the "image resizer" plus any other goodies you may want and bingo your in business.You can then right click any photo's you may have and resize them,then post them here. icon_biggrin.gif

I noticed a few guys having some problem with image sizes.A simple solution for Xp users is to download this... http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

Select the "image resizer" plus any other goodies you may want and bingo your in business.You can then right click any photo's you may have and resize them,then post them here. icon_biggrin.gif

• Administrators

Hi all, to add a small "Avatar" go to your profile management and from there you can choose a number of pre loaded images. This can easily be accesses by clicking on the "MyPop" link atthe top of the page and then the "Profile" link. Scroll down the page to where you see "Avatar / Picture URL:" and a pop up window will appear where you can choose an Avatar.

If you want to use one of your own, it does need to be uploaded to some server somewhere on the web. Then you can choose "Custom Avatar" and place the full URL in the link space provided.

If you don't have space available to you, mail it to me and I will load it up on the server and associate it with your profile.

As to image sizes, the best size to use for the forum is around 500 pixels wide and at 72 dpi resolution. I have been through a few posts and resized the images.

Hope this information helps.

Hans

Webmaster