3000+ HT Aug. 17,2004 by Dr. Brad Limmer

elshugh

I am posting my new webpage to show my progression from post opt 3 months ago, to my updated pictures as of today . I will be updating my webpage with new pictures every month. You can see that 2 weeks after HT my new hair fell out. That was very discouraging, but everyone said it was normal. Month 1-2 were very tuff to go through but now its month 3 and I have alot of new hair coming in as you will see. It is very exciting and I can't wait to see my continued growth over the next several months. Click here to view my webpage:

[edited by forum moderator]

Any comments are welcome, or if you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

[forum moderator note: Elshugh, please use this forums' "photo album" feature or your own web page to show your progress. The rules of this forum do not allow links to outside promotional webpages. Other forums do fall under that category. The "photo album" feature is very easy to use and quick to set up. Look under the "new" tab and select "photo album." Pick which forum you would like your album to appear in, give an introduction (which is just like a regular post), and upload as many pictures as you would like. It is that easy. If you have any questions, feel free to "Private Message" me. Thank you for acknowledging this forum's rules. - Robert]

I am posting my new webpage to show my progression from post opt 3 months ago, to my updated pictures as of today . I will be updating my webpage with new pictures every month. You can see that 2 weeks after HT my new hair fell out. That was very discouraging, but everyone said it was normal. Month 1-2 were very tuff to go through but now its month 3 and I have alot of new hair coming in as you will see. It is very exciting and I can't wait to see my continued growth over the next several months. Click here to view my webpage:

[edited by forum moderator]

Any comments are welcome, or if you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

[forum moderator note: Elshugh, please use this forums' "photo album" feature or your own web page to show your progress. The rules of this forum do not allow links to outside promotional webpages. Other forums do fall under that category. The "photo album" feature is very easy to use and quick to set up. Look under the "new" tab and select "photo album." Pick which forum you would like your album to appear in, give an introduction (which is just like a regular post), and upload as many pictures as you would like. It is that easy. If you have any questions, feel free to "Private Message" me. Thank you for acknowledging this forum's rules. - Robert]

elshugh- Your growth looks real good at 3 mos.

I'm just 12 days post op. A few of my hairs have fallen out but not many. I guess after day 14 I'll be going back to being cleanhead again.

Thanks for the post and great pics. Good luck and enjoy the next few months. I will keep an eye on your website for updates. I have a site at the same place you do. Check my pics when you can. I update it pretty regularly.

Hi Elshugh

Your growth looks normal to me too for 3 months. What density did your Dr. aim for? In other words, you said 3000 grafts but how many square cm of coverage did you get? I'm guessing 30 grafts/cm2 from your pics, maybe a bit more.

I'm also curious how they did the doner harvest on day 2. Did they cut it all out on day 1 or cut you open twice?

Spock,

I don't know the density in terms of square cm, but I remember that the technician was told to make them very tight. After day 2 the tech told me that I received more grafts the second day and that she had placed them very close.

As far as the doner harvest it was done half on day one and half on day 2. The reason is you don't want the hair folicles exposed for more than 24hrs, which made since to me.