Hair Restoration

This site is good icon_wink.gif Go through the albums, doctor reviews, read a bunch of threads. You'll have a good idea of what's out there in no time.

Congratulations on finding this site before you had any surgery done - it will help you avoid hair mills like Bosley or MHR, at the very least!

I agree with YoungGuy-

Use the "find" feature on this site do as much research as you can stand. Look at many of the Hair Loss Blogs and view as many with similar loss, hair characteristics, age.........etc., as you to get an idea of what you can accomplish.

Good luck

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

ms3380,

You have come to the right place for research. If you are completely new, I recommend that you poke around the Hair Transplant network and learn about the hair transplantation process so you understand what it is, etc. You also want to learn as much as you can about hairloss, what causes it, ways to prevent future loss, etc. Understand that hair transplantation does NOT stop the hairloss process...it simply (or not so simply) moves hair from the sides and back of your hair through a surgical procedure to the top of your head. Once you learn about hairloss and the process, start poking around these forums for more information, etc.

Bill

Welcome aboard!

This is a good place to get the facts and a host of opinions from some experienced guys ( and some girls).. Best part is the majority of us have had several procedures ourselves ( myself 3).

We are the knights of the round table of hair!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!