Question about Toppik and Nanogen

I recently had 900 grafts on 23 Nov and recently posted about shedding and learnt it was shock loss. Question about concealers - I have applied the stuff to my hair and then "locked" it in with the spray. However, I when the sun is shinning through the bathroom window, its looks like the fibres are on my scalp and not attached to the hair. Is this what it would look like to the person in the street? As would prefer not to use it. Or am I applying incorrectly. I do have blonde/light brown hair that is fine and of course thin!

Hmmm, I offer the following, which may or may not actually apply to you:

*You are using too much

*You are using too much in areas that are either too thinned out or need to be handled very delicately

*Try applying dermmatch first; it works great alone, but I think it works great with a toppik/nanogen concealer and helps to conceal the concealer

*Try working your hairs so that they are more "clumped" together so the toppik latches onto more hairs and stays moreso off your scalp

*Try taking a thin edge of a towel or paper towel and gently wipe off any "blotches" of concealer that are showing on your scalp

*Finally, the way your hair looks in the state you mentioned may very well be one of the "worst" (i.e. most obvious) of situations, and is exacerbating any less than perfect aspects of your application

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Guest josh - b

dazza,

Toppik works by binding to existing hair, thus thickening it up.

If its resting on your scalp then u don't have enough hair in that area for it to be effective.

Dermatch would be a better alternative for u.