great news for small FUE sessions

I took some photos in London two days ago from A DHI FUE 3. 1/2 months old . the growth of 80 percent of the grafts is evident and the donor area has healed so well I could not trace any spots at all .I expect 100% growth in he next 2 months before he has his second session .

The good news is this patients is having a second session of 400 more grafts - first was also 400 - and wiling to post close up photos .

I will post his photos when I get back to Athens in a few days .Small sessions with FUE will be the future of HT that does not mean that Mega sessions are dead by any means NOT YET. However DHI is adhering to this LESS IS MORE philosophy. Why not do split a mega session in 4 dally weekly or monthly visits? SO to minimize all risks and to not disrupt your pocket and life style? With Small session one can go back to work same day and you don't have to shave your hair.

www.dhimedical.com

I took some photos in London two days ago from A DHI FUE 3. 1/2 months old . the growth of 80 percent of the grafts is evident and the donor area has healed so well I could not trace any spots at all .I expect 100% growth in he next 2 months before he has his second session .

The good news is this patients is having a second session of 400 more grafts - first was also 400 - and wiling to post close up photos .

I will post his photos when I get back to Athens in a few days .Small sessions with FUE will be the future of HT that does not mean that Mega sessions are dead by any means NOT YET. However DHI is adhering to this LESS IS MORE philosophy. Why not do split a mega session in 4 dally weekly or monthly visits? SO to minimize all risks and to not disrupt your pocket and life style? With Small session one can go back to work same day and you don't have to shave your hair.

www.dhimedical.com

KG

\Could you please post photos of the FUE procedure you were talking about. (London)

I think a lot of men would agree with you that FUE is the future of the industry. However at the moment it is just to expensive for someone who needs more than 1000 grafts.

How much does DHI charge?

Are you expecting to lower the prices as the procedure becomes more and more available over the next year or so?

Sincerely

El Guapo

Definately prices must come down. I mean 12 Euro/grafts is very expensive and can only be afforded by some elite earners.

Of all places Greece is not the most expensive area in Europe so that is not an excuse for DHI pricing policy. Furthermore there are less assistents needed so that cuts costs too.

I read somewhere you aim at 5 Euro/graft ... that sounds good and will give you a much broader field of potencial clients.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I thought that as docs became more skilled & fue becomes less time consuming the price would eventually drop but Woods has apparently just increased his prices again from $7700 to $8470 for 500 grafts & he's supposed to be the quickest in the buisness.

• 3 weeks later...