Question for Paul148 concerning lipoxidil 1.5

uncjim

Hi Paul,

How are you doing my friend?

I am more than curious about lipoxidil 1.5 since your last post. Once my transplant is mature (in another 6 months or so) I'm considering giving it a try. I'm presently on Proscar and plan to continue with it. Is that what you have done? How long were you on Proscar before you began the lipoxidil 1.5? Were you ever on lipoxidil 1.5 without Proscar? Whatever details you can offer, I'd appreciate.

Thanks.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Hi Paul,

How are you doing my friend?

I am more than curious about lipoxidil 1.5 since your last post. Once my transplant is mature (in another 6 months or so) I'm considering giving it a try. I'm presently on Proscar and plan to continue with it. Is that what you have done? How long were you on Proscar before you began the lipoxidil 1.5? Were you ever on lipoxidil 1.5 without Proscar? Whatever details you can offer, I'd appreciate.

Thanks.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

• 1 month later...

uncjim,

I just noticed your Feb. 12 questions about Lipoxidil. I started using Lipoxidil 1.5 and Spiro lotion between hair transplants 1 and 2. I used the Lipoxidil 1.5 on the back half of my scalp and the spiro lotion on the front half. (only the frontal 1/3 of my scalp was transplanted). On the crown, top and frontal areas I had an enormaous amount of regrowth. The spiro product is the only product that has ever regrown a significant amount of hair in the frontal area of my scalp. I've used and still use propecia, and have used minoxidil 5%, minoxidil with retin-a, azelaic acid, copper peptides at various times. My opinion: Propecia was the first product I found that preserved existing hair; Lipoxidil and Lipoxidil's Spiro lotion are the only products that have regrown a significant amount of hair. My hair texture improved significantly too - went from thin wispy hairs to thick and curlier.

It took just about 4 months to see results after initial use. Second hair transplant caused shock fallout of all the new "Lipoxidil" and "Spiro" hair. Four month post 2nd surgery, the Lipoxidil and Spiro hair is regrowing quickly. I took two weeks off both products prior to surgery and one month off after surgery before returning to use of both products.

Both products are pricey, delivey is slow (3-4 weeks), but reliable. I have no plans to discontinue either product. I have no doubt, these are the most effective products for me.