Product Info

As said in previous posts, I've been on Finasteride for 5 years now and have been relatively happy with it's results.

I've been reading various posts on a number of HL forums and have noted success stories with other products other than Finasteride. This intrigued me, as a number of products of which I didn't even know existed. What is minox foam? Where do I access it? Is there a generic version? Also what is Dut? I'm assuming thats a abbreviation? And where do I access it? Is there also a generic copy?

Thanks guys for info and enlightening me on other products.

Regards

Follicle Challenge

As said in previous posts, I've been on Finasteride for 5 years now and have been relatively happy with it's results.

I've been reading various posts on a number of HL forums and have noted success stories with other products other than Finasteride. This intrigued me, as a number of products of which I didn't even know existed. What is minox foam? Where do I access it? Is there a generic version? Also what is Dut? I'm assuming thats a abbreviation? And where do I access it? Is there also a generic copy?

Thanks guys for info and enlightening me on other products.

Regards

Follicle Challenge

DUT--This is short for Dutasteride which is the active ingredient marketed in Avodart. Some believe that it might work better than finesteride because it acts on both the enzymes that inhibit DHT.

Minoxidil foam is the new product introduced to replace the liquid Rogaine. It is much easier to work with and is known for not irritatating the scalp.

Hope that helps.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hey Nervous--- have you read anything that said Dut accelerated hairloss along the hairline?

I have a faint recollection I read this somewhere, but I could be wrong.

Any thoughts?

Or just slap me for being a retard!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B Spot,

I have heard that as well but I just tried to research it and couldn't find anything. Possibly it has a shedding like quality as many other products do but ofcourse this is temporary. Maybe someone else can pipe up on this topic. Cousin we need you! icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90