14 Month Post HT with Dr. True

Glock08

Hi

Glock

Great video My wife and I watch it.OUR stories are similar hair systems for 20 years,people and wifes

not knowing.lot of money spent always thinking will it come of.I must say you did the extreme sewing it to your head. (ouch}I will be coming up on 1 mouth I have started to take pics and am going

start my own blog.

My wife says are you sure your not brothers.The stories are so the same talk to you soon.

Originally posted by ELECTRICMAN:

Hi

Glock

Great video My wife and I watch it.OUR stories are similar hair systems for 20 years,people and wifes

not knowing.lot of money spent always thinking will it come of.I must say you did the extreme sewing it to your head. (ouch}I will be coming up on 1 mouth I have started to take pics and am going

start my own blog.

My wife says are you sure your not brothers.The stories are so the same talk to you soon.

Electricman:

Thank you...Looking forward to seeing your blog and progress.

Keep us posted.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

• 3 months later...

Well I'm almost 4 months out and while I am seeing some results they're not quite up to par with what I was expecting.

icon_biggrin.gif Ha ha just trying to drive you you mad Mr. Jobi since I love seeing great results and I can't see yours icon_mad.gif

Lookin good glock!