Good dermatologist!!

I am basically from India and My hair loss problem started 2 years back.As you know,being from India,the quality of reputed doctors are very less,(in the field of dermatology)so each one offer's a different take on the reasons for my hair loss!! I know i am too young for a HT(22),but at least i would like to know the proper reason for my Hair loss and the curiosity to know about it, is,even more,as there is no known case of hair loss in my family history!!

So , i would be really grateful, if you guys could point out "Reputed" Dermatologists in Manchester or nearby cities.If there are none,i would like you to point out the same in the area of London.Is Dr,feller a dermatologist?I have attached few photos of mine,so that you guys could in your personal experience ,could tell me is it mpb or dupa!! Looking forward to your reply!!

1.JPG.1aa746d38a4bdb31b1e9d2125bcb39a1.JPG

I am basically from India and My hair loss problem started 2 years back.As you know,being from India,the quality of reputed doctors are very less,(in the field of dermatology)so each one offer's a different take on the reasons for my hair loss!! I know i am too young for a HT(22),but at least i would like to know the proper reason for my Hair loss and the curiosity to know about it, is,even more,as there is no known case of hair loss in my family history!!

So , i would be really grateful, if you guys could point out "Reputed" Dermatologists in Manchester or nearby cities.If there are none,i would like you to point out the same in the area of London.Is Dr,feller a dermatologist?I have attached few photos of mine,so that you guys could in your personal experience ,could tell me is it mpb or dupa!! Looking forward to your reply!!

hi mobius,

make an appointment with dr farjo in manchester.

he is a qualified trichologist(dealing specifically with the scalp)as well as a top ht surgeon.

i doubt he will recommend a ht at 22,but he will put you on the right track concerning your hairloss ie;what is causing it and ways of combating it.

good luck.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.