How soon can you rinse your hair after rogaine foam application

leftynero

If you use the foam you know it gets on your hair and leaves it all gummed up. Can you rinse your hair after applying rogaine foam? And if so, how soon should you wait? I don't mean in the shower, but just rubbing a few handfuls of water through your hair in the sink to get the gunk off.

The instructions say you can style and "wash" your hair normally after it dries but on the FAQ page it says not to let rain water wash it away but I'm not sure if they meant the foam or the liquid.

Any thoughts. Because with the foam on my hair it looks terrible.

leftynero,

I suppose you can wet your hair after you apply the Rogaine Foam if you are willing to wait long enough, but typically, you are meant to apply it and go.

How many times a day do you apply it? If you only apply it once per day, consider applying it at night and leave it on all night and wash your hair in the morning.

If you put it on twice per day, if you really feel the need to wet your hair after application, you most likely will have to wait a good amount of time. How much time, I'm not sure.

Best wishes,

Bill

leftynero, You need to to just use about a quarter or more of what your using now. I'm pretty sure that you only want it on your scalp and not your hair so much. The can will also last you 5 times longer!