pimples? shockloss?

skinnyvi

it has been about 5 weeks since my 2600 ht. i had a lot of shock loss around the frontal area but that was kind of expected because most of that hair was placed there. however i am starting to see some very small hairs in the frontal area. is this transplanted hair coming in already or is it just naturally growing hair or shockloss hair growing in?? also i am getting a few (5-8) pimples around my head in transplanted areas. what's that?? thanks guys!!

it has been about 5 weeks since my 2600 ht. i had a lot of shock loss around the frontal area but that was kind of expected because most of that hair was placed there. however i am starting to see some very small hairs in the frontal area. is this transplanted hair coming in already or is it just naturally growing hair or shockloss hair growing in?? also i am getting a few (5-8) pimples around my head in transplanted areas. what's that?? thanks guys!!

I believe they are ingrowing hairs.. I got the same..

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

that is a GREAT sign. I had my HT done with Dr.Alvi last June 15th I had 2200 grafts and at about two months this HORRABLE And I mean HORRABLE ance started. I ahad no idea that this is great sign that youre hair is starting to sprout. It might look horrable and it does especally if you had the amount I had! Wear a hat, also there is a cream called "Fucidin" that works great and is okay to use Post op.

Be happy cause your hair is just about to sprout!