Please help - Major Shedding!!

23 years old

Hi, I started on Rogaine, about 6 months ago, and had MAJOR MAJOR shedding....Id lose about 30 hairs in the shower, 30 drying my hair , then continuosly throughout the day...Took it as a good sign....4 Months later, I started Propecia ...

About a month ago , the shedding had stopped (I had been on Propecia for a month and on Rogaine for 5)! I stopped losing hairs pretty much completely....even when drying my hair nothing would fall out!!!

Until today! In my cubicle , it kept falling out...So I started touching my head out of curiosity, more would fall out...All over my shirt...All over my keyboard....EVERYWHERE (and ALL from today)

Is it possible, that my hair has gone into a shedding phase? Could this be a good thing? I lifted weights yesterday for the first time in a while, and I heard that lifting weights creates extra testosterone which turns into DHT...Could the weightlifting be the culprit?

Hi, I started on Rogaine, about 6 months ago, and had MAJOR MAJOR shedding....Id lose about 30 hairs in the shower, 30 drying my hair , then continuosly throughout the day...Took it as a good sign....4 Months later, I started Propecia ...

About a month ago , the shedding had stopped (I had been on Propecia for a month and on Rogaine for 5)! I stopped losing hairs pretty much completely....even when drying my hair nothing would fall out!!!

Until today! In my cubicle , it kept falling out...So I started touching my head out of curiosity, more would fall out...All over my shirt...All over my keyboard....EVERYWHERE (and ALL from today)

Is it possible, that my hair has gone into a shedding phase? Could this be a good thing? I lifted weights yesterday for the first time in a while, and I heard that lifting weights creates extra testosterone which turns into DHT...Could the weightlifting be the culprit?

The weightlifting you did is absolutely not the culprit -- take that to the bank.

Anyways, sucks to hear you are shedding like Great Dane in the middle of July. If anything, it is ultimately a good thing, however, and whatever drug-induced shedding you are experiencing could be coinciding with the natural shedding we all go through.

Best bet is to do what you can to make a habit out of not getting anal about it, constantly scoping out how many hairs have fallen, etc.

Also, if it gets real bad you can always use a sprinkle or two of nanogen and PRESTO.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Stay on your propecia and add rogaine xtra strength as both together have 2x results. Look at your dieting and make sure you are not eating high fat and fried foods. Get good balance with vitamins and minerals-- if not, go by some supplements to counter your diet needs. Also look at the stress--stress can be key trigger to HL--- if under stress google stress relievers-- less coffee and more tea, stretching/yoga and excercise daily helps lessen stress.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto/Zinc

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily