ht result after 2 mnths by stripe method

hey evry body...look all these doctors are really like god on earth making us so cool...friends i had done ht from dr. bishan mahadevia from india and now almost 2 months has been passsed all my wounds are healed and a prob i am facing is that there are small pimples in my grafted are ...ooops ...i forgot to write that i had 4000 grafted from my crown to front area ... some people says hairs are coming some says ok ok ok ....i am quite confused about following ...

1. pimples are growing and vannishing itself without any treatment

2. how much time it will take to get full hairs.

3. i felt some type of itching every time..

4. it is painfull to scracth the grafted area.

5. i am using cipla tugain 5% ...is there any better oil..

a word of response will help me to be relax..

vinodk,

Appearing / disappearing pimples and scalp itchiness are both very common 2 months after hair transplant surgery. You will probably deal with itchiness on and off for several more months along with the occasional formation of pimples. Though slightly discomforting and irritating, these are signs of hair growth to come.

Try to avoid scratching the scalp with your nails. It won't harm the grafts if you do...but it's not good overall for your scalp. If you have to, use your fingertips and rub the area.

Nothing is required for the transplanted hair to grow other than time and patience. Expect the hair regrowth and hair transplant maturation process to be gradual and take up to a year.

Take care my friend.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...