Revita question for women

Just a quick question about Revita shampoo. I bought some the other night, but before I use this I just want to know if there are any ingredients in this shampoo that are addictive? By addictive i mean if i stop using it will my hair fall out worse?

Im a girl and Im not going bald, however my hair has thinned over the past 2 years. So is this a good shampoo for me?

Ashley,

Welcome to our forum community.

Though there is some evidence that the ingredient ketoconazole can be a "weak" DHT inhibitor and be moderately effective in treating androgenic alopecia (female and male pattern baldness), I highly doubt it will work to regrow new hair on its own.

There is nothing in Revita shampoo that is "addictive" however, be aware that hair successfully treated or restored with any non-surgical hair loss treatment will become dependent on continual use. If Revita works for you, and you stop, you will lose any hair regrowth and hair loss will continue as genetically programmed. Hair that is not genetically programmed to thin or fall out will not be impacted whether you continue or stop using Revita shampoo.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill