Proscar and Nutritional Supplements

Hey Guys,

I'm looking into obtaining Proscar and was curious if anyone has any experience taking it along with any weight training supplements. I currently take whey protein, creatine, glutamine(amino acid), and a caffeine/willow bark/ephedra pill. I can't imagine that there would be much intervention, since I've deliberately avoided any type of pro-hormone supplements because I was scared of possibly elevating DHT levels any more than they already are. Any input would be great.

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I'm looking into obtaining Proscar and was curious if anyone has any experience taking it along with any weight training supplements. I currently take whey protein, creatine, glutamine(amino acid), and a caffeine/willow bark/ephedra pill. I can't imagine that there would be much intervention, since I've deliberately avoided any type of pro-hormone supplements because I was scared of possibly elevating DHT levels any more than they already are. Any input would be great.

Thanks!

You shouldn't have any problems or concerns. The only thing I've heard is to avoid "nor" steroids when using Finasteride (Proscar). You are wisely not using steroids (all of which can wreak havoc on your hair if you are prone to baldness) so I think you can feel confident about Proscar.