Miami Surgeons

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in his work, too, but as yet have not been able to set aside some time for a consult. As soon as I do, I will post...

Called their office today, and spoke with a woman who was nice, informative, etc. I am to send them some photos, and the next step will likely be to speak with the Dr. via telephone, given I do not live in Fl. In fact, she said the Doc was out today, but will be in tomorrow, and he may call me as soon as that.

She did ask what my "goals" were, and I said that I'm a Norwood 6/7 but I think I can have a Jay Leno head of hair.

Just kidding - what I really said was, "I really cannot answer that right now. All I really want is to hear opinions and options. I even want to fly to Florida and see a number of doctors, and if I can start the process via internet and phone, so much the better."

She seemed cool with that.

Got an email back from their office today, saying Dr. Epstein had evaluated my pics and believes some work could be done ... yadda, yadda, goal of X grafts, limited donor, etc.

Quick turnaround, may try to get him on the phone, but I think what I need to do is hit the circuit in person. Anybody wanna donat some frequent flier miles?

HI guys!

I guess I'm gonna have to move to another part of the board now!

Hair Transplant Experiences and Post Your Own Hair Transplant Photos

Did 1900 FU's with Dr. Epstein on 4/17/03.

Great! I'm sooo happy....will post soon. Have all kind of pictures for you to see. Just give me a little time to put it together.

Rugby...Dr. Epstein is you guy. Talk to him when you can.

You were asking about the doc only 3 weeks ago, and now you're post-op. I thought I was fast scheduling an operation 1 week after I found out my doc exists, for two months in advance. Good luck to you, and looking forward to seeing some pics.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke