question about rogaine/proscar.....temple region....

tunaman

ive been on rogaine since january of 2004....within 4 months i couldnt see my scalp anymore.....great news...but last summer aug 2007....i started noticing my temple regions thinning out....i went on propecia aug 24 of 2007...so im on both propecia and rogaine...today is june 18 of 2008 here is a pic of me now......anyway im just curious too know your guys stories on the temple region....????on propecia(proscar) and rogaine together............THANXXXXXX

DSCN0282.JPG.544ed75646904e42dd1c86cb462e5ebe.JPG

I have been using Propecia and Rogaine togather for almost 3 years now,it did me wonders !

not only I was able to keep my hair,I grew some hair back on temple area plus lots of baby hair which it did kinda help to cover my balding temple a bit.

Although Rogaine grow a little bit on the temple,it definitely helped me keep the other hair layers behind the receiding ones from falling.

combining propecia and Rogaine is the BEST thing you can possibly do since these are the only FDA approved drugs.

Stay on PROPECIA and KEEP on using Rogaine TWICE A DAY on your temple,so many people say it doesnt do anything but it worked for me and I am not one of those guys dreaming,it really did work.

I also suggest using the shampoo NIOXIN (for thinning hair) which is a bit expensive but it is the best shampoo that I have ever used,a quick research will tell you how good of a product this is.Also definitely wash your hair at least every other day because Rogaine tends to become thes little white dots if not cleaned after a while.