2 for one special offer

Guest Hair Maniac

Dr True & Dorin is offering 2 transplant procedures for the cost of one. I am looking for any membe  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Hair Maniac

Hair Maniac,

Welcome to the forum and trust you are finding this community and its available resources helpful.

Normally I am wary of the "special discount" offers which usually come from the hair mills but every now and then a good special like the one you are mentioning is legitimate.

A two for one with Drs. True and Dorin!?! Who can pass that one up? It sounds like Dr. Dorin is doing your procedure so the other patient gets the infamous Dr. True for $4,000? How many grafts would that be? That's an important part of the equation no doubt.

That's quite an opportunity especially for the tighter budget folks like me however I would really love to see someone in greater need than myself receive this. Surely there's someone, especially wanting their first procedure. HM, feel free to e-mail me if someone does not take the spot with you.

Obviously this is not a marketing gimmick on the part of Drs. True and Dorin who's character, ethics, and surgical talent speak for themselves. It's not like they are trying to do assembly line procedures either.

A warm and grateful thanks to both doctors! icon_biggrin.gif