Would anyone be willing to meet a prospective HT patient in or around Tampa? Specifically, if anyone has had a procedure with Hasson and Wong or Ron Shapiro, I'd love to buy you dinner sometime.

There's free dinner in it for you. I'm a friendly guy, and I'm very curious as I have never met an actual HT patient.

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

Would anyone be willing to meet a prospective HT patient in or around Tampa? Specifically, if anyone has had a procedure with Hasson and Wong or Ron Shapiro, I'd love to buy you dinner sometime.

There's free dinner in it for you. I'm a friendly guy, and I'm very curious as I have never met an actual HT patient.

-Steve

Guest wanthairs

hey dude....

Im in st pete, 10 weeks post op from Jeff Epstein........Ill meet you if you want to head down to st pete, but I dont have much in the way of results to show you yet...

Yeah, absolutely. =) Are you satisfied with your results so far? Were you satisfied with your procedure?

If you PM me with your cell, I'll give you a call (or if you prefer, PM me and I'll send you my cell).

Thanks =)

-Steve

Guest wanthairs

hey emu....

i PM'd you my cell.....Yeah I am happy with the results. My gowth started at 7.5 weeks, but I have a long way to go from being a shiny bald dude....

Emu:

Sorry I didn't read your post earlier..just got back from a few weeks in Sarasota--via Tampa.. and had to kill several hours at the airport. would of enjoyed the meal--although I had a party of five. icon_wink.gif

Wanthairs:

NW6 here too..going into my 10 Month and the HT just started kicking in (fullness wise) over the past month. Getting kind of excited now. I'll be posting updated pics to my blog soon.

Grow well.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Guest wanthairs

Glock...

I just saw your pics on your weblog....It looks F----ing amazing !!!!!!!!!!! I have hope........are you going to go for round two?

Originally posted by wanthairs:

.......are you going to go for round two?

Wanthairs:

Thanks for the kinds words..must have been the sun and Gulf coast waters icon_smile.gif

Yes..I'm thinking round 2 for fullness..but want to wait 'til 14-18 months and see what the Rogaine Foam/Propecia combo pulls off in the crown.

My left side is coming in slower--about 1.5 months behind the right. I have scarring (from old system-not visible anymore--hair is covering them)and ingrown hairs where the system used to be glued-still healing. That area is still sprouting hairs like corn stalks--hopefully it will smooth out soon.

Hang in there...the first 6 months waiting game is a killer. I'm sure you'll be happy with the decision though.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs