Brandon Ross

delgreco

I am looking for information on this doctor. I have seen in the past there was some debate on his admission to the coalition, but the site is lacking on a signifigant amount of real patient experiences. I have visited several doctors and am considering Doc. Ross. Thanks for your help.

delgreco,

In my opinion, you would do yourself a disservice not to at least consult with Dr. Ross. In my opinion, Dr. Ross is doing exceptional work and his results are ultra refined. He and his staff have the capability of doing large densely packed sessions exceeding 3000 grafts when appropriate for the patient.

I too would like to see some of Dr. Ross' patients posting here. While some physicians are more popular due to several of their patients regularly posting and sharing their experiences and photos, other physicians aren't getting as many of the accolades. Hopefully in time, this will change. In the meantime, you can see dozens of Dr. Ross' results in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clincs" section of the forum and on his Coalition Profile.

Good luck in your research and selecting a quality physician.

All the Best,

Bill

Hello Delgreco,

I see that you're looking for more information regarding Dr. Ross. I had my HT with him in August 2009 so i'm into 76 days..who's counting.... I went to him for my 2nd HT because i was not satified of a previous doc of his work, so Dr. Ross took care of me especially on the financial end. He understood that i was in school and we worked something out regarding payments. He does really care about his patients and work and everytime i send him an email he always returns it. I had approx 2000+ grafts done and if you go over the set amount he doesn't charge extra like these other places. His staff is also great and they have been doing for many years. If you have any question drop me a line

Thank you for your responses. I did wind up having my procedure several days ago with Ross. Nice staff, Ross is funny and without pretension,they took all day with me. We didnt get the amount of grafts I was hoping for, so I will need another procedure sometime in the future. Thanks.

delgreco,

Congratulations on selecting among the best to have your hair transplant done.

Do you have some pictures you are willing to share with us?

I encourage you to create a free patient website in order to share your experience and chart your progress with photos. This way, members of our community can encourage and support you throughout your journey.

Heal and grow well :-)

Bill