40 Days Post Op w/Pistone (Pictures) - Update

Originally posted by dhuge67:

Interesting, because surgeons pay to be in the coalition. I don't hear of many surgeons outside of the ones that this site endorses being talked about, and it's obvious as to why.

To tell me that I am whining or to insinuate that I am stupid is ridiculous and only reflects poorly on whoever says so.

This is like ANYTHING else, you have to be careful and you have to be objective and open minded. I think it's too easy and too dangerous to be complacent in the way you think about where and how you are getting information.

I'm not going to tell you to calm down or to try to change your opinion or anything. It's obvious you're upset, so vent all you want. I don't care.

Pat has said many times that all of the great hair restoration physicians are not in the Coalition but all of the physicians in the Coalition are great hair restoration physicians. It's as simple as that. There is plenty of conversation about physicians that aren't recomended by this network, but there is obviously going to be more conversation about the physicians that are recommended here since the guys doing the talking learned about the physicians they went to from this site. Ohhhh! Makes sense now, right?

Well, it may not. You'll draw whatever conclusion you want, since it's what you have been doing all along anyway. I'm not here to argue with you but I won't let you spout allegations as if they are truth when I know for a fact they aren't.

I used to moderate this forum and so I'd like to think that I have a bit more of an idea of Pat's ethics than you do. I can remember a number of times that we have had conversations about the ethics - and many times the lack thereof - in the hair transplant industry. I am 100% positive that Pat's loyalty is to the hair loss sufferer and not to the almighty dollar. Guys that have been coming to this forum for a good while can attest to this because they witnessed physicians removed from the Coalition when it came to Pat's attention that they were doing work that was not on par with the other Coalition physicians.

Let's not argue about this anymore and agree to disagree if you won't budge from your stance. Arguing will get us nowhere.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Are you sure it is less than 20 grafts/cm2?

DSC00330.jpg

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Yes, I think so, but the picture is not very clear, so I could be wrong.

Also, your hair is covering part of it. It could be thicker back towards your natural hair.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Originally posted by Gorpy:

Yes, I think so, but the picture is not very clear, so I could be wrong.

Also, your hair is covering part of it. It could be thicker back towards your natural hair.

In that case, if it is 20/30, would you think the procedure was worthwhile still?

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Yes, for the following reason - your existing hair behind it is thin, so it will likely match it pretty well. Keep in mind that 20-30 sq/c2 is not going to be thick. So keep your expectations realistic.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

8061040022_12_Days_Post_Op_Side_View.JPG?ts=441A97F5&key=1B55F7E1DC7A8D19FCABC5EC0D543B28&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Fgroupee%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F9061040022%2F12_Days_Post_Op_Side_View.JPG

Like this?

It has to be hosted to paste it in the message. Since yours is hosted when you uploaded it as an attachment I just opened the pic, right-clicked on it and selected "Properties." There, you get the URL of the photo, and copy and paste it into URL space under the Poloroid icon in the reply box.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I don't understand why this guy defends his doctor so much..... dude you haven't even seen the final outcome of your HT... What if only 300 out of 1600 grafts end up growing??? are you still going to kiss your doc's ass?? Why don't you wait another 5 months before you start bragging about your doctor.

By the way, I am attaching the picture of one of Dr. Hasson's patients. Look at the picture, he's got about 45-50 grafts/cm2 in his hairline (only front 1/2 cm). Compare that with yours and figure out how many grafts/cm2 you got.

sa232_7.jpg.f32e8b47699b87c68cecb933810ccc94.jpg