Can anyone tell me what a MSM pill typically looks like? I think I might have purchased the wrong one perhaps... I bought a green bottle by PharmAssure and it says MSM 1000 across the front. It's this creme-ish color capsule. Did i get the right one? Is it advisable to take 4000 mg's a day?

Can anyone tell me what a MSM pill typically looks like? I think I might have purchased the wrong one perhaps... I bought a green bottle by PharmAssure and it says MSM 1000 across the front. It's this creme-ish color capsule. Did i get the right one? Is it advisable to take 4000 mg's a day?

I am no expert on MSM, but after reading threads on this website I decided to try using it.

I have been using this same brand as you for the last few months and have noticed a market increase in my rate of fingernail and hair growth and "thickness" (not the most accurate desciption, but I think you now what I mean).

I am taking 3 tablets a day.

From my experience I would suggest that there is nothing wrong with the quality of suppliment provided by this company.

I started taking 2 large MSM pills per day for a total of 3000 mg.

I recently switched to a powder which is easy to take. I read that MSM has a short half life so I take 1/2 scoop twice a day.

My MSM contains the following

Microcrystalline Celluose

Silica

Magnesium Stearate

They are white in colour with a powderish coating and are 1000mg per tablet.

Hope this helps.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result