Anyone been to Dr. Jack Fisher in Nashville?

Bowlforthedog

Bowlforthedog,

I know he is recommended in this community but I don't think he's a member of the coalition. I'm pretty sure he has a profile here and maybe some reviews from patients. I don't know anything about him personally but Pat must have confidence in him for him to be recommended. You will have to share your impressions with us after your consult.

Phil

• 1 month later...

Bowlforthedog,

Dr. Fisher is recommended on our community for performing quality follicular unit hair transplantation.

You can see some his patient photos by clicking "View Patient Results" from his recommendation profile.

Pat had the opportunity to meet with him personally when he visited with him in 2006. Though Dr. Fisher did not have a hair transplant case that day, Pat was impressed with the number and quality of patient result photos provided. See what Pat had to say about him in 2006 by clicking here.

I have not had the opportunity to see any of his recent work.

Best wishes,

Bill

Sorry for being tardy on my post about meeting with him. I did enjoy my consultation with him. Unfortunately, with my situation being unique not a good way. Meaning that I had about 6 surgerys at a young age and with that being done he told me to come back and see him in 6 months. I am starting to consult with other doctors too about scar revision. That is my main goal in talking with other doctors at this point. I thought that he had a lot of integrity about what he does, and felt he was very good. I believe that he is this business for the right reasons. I hope this helps and yes I would recommend that you go see him for yourself. I just want to see about getting the scarring minimized and possibly taking the hair from the scar to the front hairline, if that is possible. In 2008 I will hopefully see Hason & Wong and some others. Just look at all your options don't just dive in and use the first doctor you see....Also I am not sure that he is the best doctor for my needs.