DR. EPSTEIN REFERALS

Hello again,

I was wondering if someone can give me any feedback on Dr.Epstein. I will like someone that has had work done with him before to let me know what has been there outcome and experience with this doctor. Like I mentioned before I dont want to go through multiple surgeries to get where I want to get. I am seeking a doctor whos interest is fufilling my concerns and doing the job right the first time. From what I have read everyone seems happy with doctor epstein, but can someone actually write me direct or give me some contact info so that I can ask a couple of questions. I also wanted to know if you scheduled a consultation with doctor epstein, to see him do you have to go to miami office or can you see him in tampa

Richie.

As far as the consultation.

Just call the Maimi office and thay can tell you where and when.

I consulted in NY and had the surgery in Miami.

Not sure what your hairloss is so that has all to do with if one surgery will be enough.

The doc will go over this with you.

As far as my experience.

The actual surgery was great.

Alot of guys on this forum will tell you the pain is really not an issue....it's not.

A few shots in the beginning is basically the worst of it.

As far as results go I'm still under 5 months post-op which from what i understand is maybe 50% growth.

I will tell you I'm really excited about my growth at this point.

If it IS only 50% growth at this point...that would be awesome.

I don't want to get to over-excited at this point but so far I'm so happy.

Epstein is a great doc.

Like alot of the docs he's really into and passionate about what he does...plus you can talk to him.

He's the kind of guy you meet and feel you know him five years already if you know what i mean.

Do your homework about this surgery before you jump in.

The more you know about this procedure will only help you both before and after.

Meet with more than one doc.

Ask alot of questions.

I met with 4 docs and met with Epstein twice and talked with him on the phone three times before the procedure.

Dr.E gets a TOTAL thumbs up from me.

I'm going to wait either 6 or 8 months and post my before/afters.

Just don't want to jinx anything.....lol

Keep us posted.

MH